Friday, June 28, 2013

Facebook Groups For Bloggers



It's taken me YEARS to utilize groups on Facebook. It wasn't until lately that I even knew there were groups out there filled with bloggers supporting one another! Feel free to request to join these groups and if you know of a group that we should join be sure to leave a comment and I'll get it added!

Add any Facebook groups that you deem necessary for other Frugal Bloggers!

Blog & Social Media Boosters - I haven't been active in this group as I just joined, so I don't know much about it!

FB Deals Group - If you are a deal blogger, join this group. This is a FABULOUS group of fellow deal seekers who support one another. I'm glad to be apart of it!

Review Wire Media - If you enjoy Blog Events, Giveaways, Product Reviews you'll want to get in on this group that I co-created with my Sister in Law!

VA's for Hire - Are you a Virtual Assistant? Utilize this group to grow your WAH business!

VA's For Hire - Content/Guest Posts for Sale - If you are like me and create content other bloggers can utilize on their websites consider joining this group. In addition, if you purchase content this one is for you!

Websites for Sale - I created this group after I was trying to sell my website (that I did sell!). Before you list on Flippa try this group out and then let me know if you sold through the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment